Saturday, October 18, 2008

crash


So, the economy is in shambles. And I can't help but be selfish and wonder how it's going to affect me, and my friends, and my generation. How am I going to be able to get a real job? Will there be any jobs, anywhere?
Make no mistake, I'm confident in myself and my abilities. But how do I get a job if I don't have experience, and how do i get experience if I don't have a job? And where the heck do I get a good job anyways with history degree and really very little idea what I want to do?
It's times like these when you have to take a deep breath and realize that things could be so much worse. I have enough to eat and drink and a warm bed to sleep in at night. I have clothing, money in a savings account, and a job that I don't hate. So count your blessings. It's good to be alive isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment