Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This Year's Model

I feel crazy today, thought I should write it out

Last night I
drowned in a sea of tapioca and tequila

Usually do not feel scorn

Ashamed, unwed

Do not have a kinship with the job,
fall in love with a cubicle

The blown-out umbrella on a platform in Salem had aimed to break
my heart
but it had no claim after we
laid eyes on
stacked railroad ties

* * * * *

I loved her I love her I will love her I have loved her It's her I love I can't not love her I am loving her usually do not feel this way, maybe that's a lie, I tend to love, Allan forms strong attachments with people that is the hallmark of him. He has to love others and bring them close to exhale into their ears twenty years of talk love breath fear anger beauty. This specimen talks too freely it wants to captivate people and inflict on them its oversized useless brain.

People laugh as they please to, People all want to be writers, People know everything there is to be known child please

No comments:

Post a Comment