Sunday, March 27, 2011

you only asked me why

Don't you think that I know that walking on water won't make me a miracle man?

This is a lazy blog post. It has no substance. It is free, though, so I am not to be held liable. I applied for 6 jobs today. I had a piece of banana bread, toasted and buttered. I filed my federal and state tax returns. These are things that I did, but I am not defined by them. Does the number .00 mean anything to you? That's the amount of Social security tips reported on my W-2 for 2010. Impressed? It doesn't show. The Barry Bonds article in the New Yorker was fun to read. They should hire Tina Fey as well, but what do I know? I'm only a blogging savant. Like Dustin Hoffman, but wearing a striped sweater from Old Navy.

If you don't 'get' this post, it's because there's nothing to get, no substance, as I said earlier, you should have been paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment